Production Crew Member (Full-Time)
San Francisco, CA
September 24, 2014
Treasure Island Media is currently seekingÂ someone who loves porn and gay sex to learn how to operate a camera, edit video, coordinate shoots, and help find great looking men for bareback and other film productions. The less experience in porn, the better.
The ideal personÂ with a strong interest in gay sex culture, responsible, yet maybe a little bit sleazy, edgy and sexy.Â Candidate should be someone bright, yet humble and above allÂ teachable.
Our idealÂ candidateÂ will be a quick learner that can multitask and perform projects under tight deadlines. They will need to be able to work under little supervision and be a team player.Â
Reports To: Creative Director (Paul Morris)
- Finding New Models
- Helping out on set
- Fee Negotiations with models
- Data entry (2257 coordination)
- Booking hotel rooms and flights
- Pairing appropriate models for scenes
- Assisting in promotional parties and events
- Highly organized
- Must be upbeat and flexible
- Detail oriented
- Camera experience is a plus as there may be an opportunity to film scenes as well
- Self-motivated / self-starting
- Able to work with all kinds of men
- Very familiar, comfortable and non-judgmental regarding all aspects of gay sex culture
- Able to calmly discuss the sex histories of applicants
- Comfortable with male nudity and sex/sexuality
Treasure Island Media is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of oneâ€™s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination. Treasure Island Media is committed to offering reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at 877-553-8181 or via e-mail.