Web Developer/Manager (Full Stack PHP)
San Francisco, CA
May 21, 2014
We are an adult gay company located south of market in San Francisco looking for someone to take over the position of lead web developer. Specifically someone who is well-versed in PHP and familiar with full-stack server administration using Ubuntu Server and Apache. We create and distribute original adult content over the web both in DVD and digital format. Additionally we run several monthly membership sites and online communities. We are looking for an open minded individual to help us grow and maintain our business. We offer a casual but quiet work environment, great creative people, excellent benefits and a fiercely loyal fan base around the world!
Reports To:Â General Manager
- Maintaining multiple Linux production servers
- â€¨Implementing and maintaining data back-up procedures
- â€¨Implementing software solutions for the management and distribution of video content
- â€¨Interfacing with third party vendors and service providers to obtain relevant information to building necessary software solutions
- Maintaining and modifying ecommerce cart software packages
- â€¨Maintaining and troubleshooting PCs and LANsâ€¨- Managing several projects concurrently
- â€¨Working with and providing direction to a junior programmer
- Knowledge of or ability to quickly pick up git version control system
- Knowledge of Amazon S3 and EC2
- â€¨Experience with installation of third party Apache modules
- Experience with or willingness to learn nginx
- â€¨Good written and verbal communication skills
- â€¨Ability to communicate technical requirements to a non-technical audience
- â€¨Comfortable with gay adult content
- Good organizational and project management skillsâ€¨Nice to have:
- Experience with adult software packages: NATS, Mansion MAS
- â€¨Experience with adult billers (for example NETBilling, CCBill, RocketGate or DHDMedia)
- â€¨Familiarity with ffmpeg or other video encoding softwareâ€¨- Knowledge of XCart v4+
Treasure Island Media is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of oneâ€™s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination. Treasure Island Media is committed to offering reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at 877-553-8181 or via e-mail.