Internship - Office Support, Marketing, Sales, and Product Management
San Francisco, CA
January 12, 2013
Treasure Island Media is currently seeking a Office Support Intern who will lend support to the Marketing, Sales and Product Management Teams in a variety of areas, includingÂ reception, administrative duties, filing, answering phones, performing research, social media management, affiliate marketing and inventory management.Â
This is a great position for the business and marketing focused college student.Â This is not a making coffee and running errands job!Â Intern will receive letters of recommendation as appropriate, along with evaluationÂ upon completion of internship.
Because we're not like other porn companies, previous porn experience is unnecessary. We do things our own way, and having a creative imagination is what is most important. We're looking for someone who is comfortable around explicit sex, and who has a real interest in human sexuality. You must be highly creative, self motivated, and able to take constructive criticism. This position has flexible hours, with a minimum commitment of 10-15 hours a week. Reports to Director, Marketing.
* Â Clerical support to the Marketing, Sales and Product Teams
* Â Confirming visits with clients, keeping track of schedules, ensuring the office is appropriately
staffed for visits and exchanges
* Â Reception duties: answering phones and making appointments, and greeting guest.
* Â Performing research in support of the organizationâ€™s mission and goals
* Â Assisting in affiliate marketing, including affiliate relations and content management
* Â Assisting in product management, including inventory anaylsis and content management
*Â Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Â High attention to detail
* Â Self-motivated
* Â Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
* Â Must have completed at least one year of college
* General office skills and a personality are a must.
* Must be able to multi-task, be an effective communicator, self-motivated and well organized and have excellent personal interaction skills.
* Comfortable around sex and men of all kinds.
Treasure Island Media is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of oneâ€™s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination. Treasure Island Media is committed to offering reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at 877-553-8181 or via e-mail.